We are always looking for volunteers who are willing to serve as leaders and mentors for the young members of our church family. Whatever your work schedule, we are likely to have a time you can serve!
- Storyteller for Children + Worship | We're always looking for folks who love Scripture and love to engage young children in God's stories to serve a Storytellers during Children + Worship. Whether or not you're familiar with the Children + Worship approach, we'd love to connect with you to see if this is a good fit for you and our kids!
- Helper for Children + Worship | This person leads our little ones out of the worship service at the Children's Blessing to Children and Worship downstairs and supports the Storyteller during Children + Worship by helping the kids to stay engaged and to manage any group dynamics that may come up.
- Discussion Leader - 3rd-5th Grade Sunday School | During Lent, we're running a pre-service Sunday School class for our 3rd-5th graders. Want to learn with and from our youngest members but don't want to miss out on a worship service? This is your opportunity!
- On-Call Nursery Attendants | We're looking for a list of 3-5 adults to be on-call to serve when nursery care is needed on Sunday mornings. Gotta be over 18 and have (or be willing to have) a police background check on file with TRC.
- Adopted Grandparents | Do you live far from your own grandkids? Don't have any grandkids in your life? Still have lots of love and attention to give? Reach out to Pastor Amanda and we'd love to set you up with kids and families who could use the wise and caring presence of an adopted grandparent in their life.